[rt-users] RT stopped sending mail / No recipients found. Not sending.

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Wed Dec 19 14:13:08 EST 2007

Alexander,

	IT could be that RT isn't getting to the User table for some reason.
The error message isn't saying it can't find a function or some module
isn't responding. It is just saying that it can't find a recipient.
Since recipients are (usually) some form of user, I would look into the
DataBase to see if the users ARE there and if they are, is the DB down
OR has the password for RT to use the DB changed, etc. Hope this helps.

Kenn
LBNL