[rt-users] Searches on RT 3.6.5 do not show proper format

Chester Manuel chesman at soe.ucsc.edu
Thu Dec 20 13:10:59 EST 2007

Hi,

  I just upgraded to RT-3.6.5 and when I do searches under the Ticket
link the URL returned after performing a search returns tickets, but the
links to them show up as http://ticket/Display.html?id=1234 and does not
include the domain name.

  Also I notice that on the Home link and under RT at a glance page,
when I hover over 10 Highest Priority Tickets I Own I see on my firefox
browser on the bottom with the status bar enabled, the link shows up and
shows the POST code. I notice that Format is being sent but on Quick
Search when I hover over any queue link Format is not being sent.

  Is there a way to get the proper format to appear. Is there a setting
I may have missed.

Thanks,

--
Chester Manuel