[rt-users] RT stopped sending mail / No recipients found. Not sending.

Benjamin Weser weser at osp-dd.de
Fri Dec 21 03:52:55 EST 2007

We had the problem of RT not sending mails to anybody too. But I don't
think that there were messages about that in rt.log because the fault
was that somebody changed the IP of the mailserver. So all mails sent by
RT stayed in the spool of postfix unless I corrected the postfix
configuration with the new IP address of the mailserver. Unfortunately I
can't check the logfile anymore because it doesn't contain information
from this time anymore. But maybe that's another part of the system
where you can have a look at. Good luck!

Ben