[rt-users] Bug... maybe

Scott T. Hildreth shildreth at allantgroup.com
Thu Feb 1 09:53:08 EST 2007

This is was occurring on 3.6.0 & 3.6.3.

A user created a queue 'Foo & Bar'.  When "RT at a glance" page
came up, you can see the queue in the Quick Search box.  If it is
clicked none of the tickets would show up, but if a search is done
with "Queue is Foo & Bar" the tickets would be displayed.  I finally
figured out it was the '&' causing the problem.  I renamed the queue
and all is well.  Is the '&' causing html problems?  Should there be
a constraint on queue names that doesn't allow certain characters?

Thanks.

--
Scott T. Hildreth <shildreth at allantgroup.com>