[rt-users] Some thoughts on the Quick Search list

Peer Michael Michael.Peer at eurac.edu
Thu Feb 1 10:37:21 EST 2007

Hi

With this diffs I added the SavedSearch in the Home-site. It works, but
some times I recive the following error:

System error
error: 	RT::Attribute::Name Unimplemented in RT::Attributes.
(/opt/rt3/lib/RT/Attributes_Overlay.pm line 81)

context: 	...
	492: 	else {
	493: 	my ( $package, $filename, $line );
	494: 	( $package, $filename, $line ) = caller;
	495:
	496: 	die "$AUTOLOAD Unimplemented in $package. ($filename
line $line) \n";
	497: 	}
	498:
	499: 	}
	500:
code stack:
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/DBIx/SearchBuilder/Record.pm:496
/opt/rt3/lib/RT/Attributes_Overlay.pm:81
/opt/rt3/lib/RT/Attributes_Overlay.pm:73
/opt/rt3/lib/RT/Attributes_Overlay.pm:88
/opt/rt3/lib/RT/Attributes_Overlay.pm:119
/opt/rt3/share/html/Search/Elements/SelectSearchesForObjects:58
/opt/rt3/local/html/index.html:97
/opt/rt3/local/html/autohandler:242

What du you think about?

Michael Peer