SV: [rt-users] CustomField Why isn't the description displayed ontickets?

Brian Kjelin Olsen BKO at schilling.dk
Fri Feb 2 04:09:09 EST 2007

Hi All,

Does no answer on this issue mean that there is no way to get CustomFields description displayed on e.g. tickets?

For now I have chosen to put the ID and the description together into the Name field. Then in the scrip's where I need the ID, I cut out the ID part from the field.
Is this the way to go?

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards
Brian Kjelin Olsen
Schilling A/S