[rt-users] Change "Nobody" to somebody...

Mat W lmw94002 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 5 16:57:45 EST 2007

well, everything is working well and doing what we want already for us & our
clients.  serveral clients have commented how "nobody" seems rather
"negative".  like nobody cares about their ticket or cause "nobody" owns it;
it is somehow less important.

while yes, it's really dumb... "image" does count with a lot of our clients.