[rt-users] vanished lines in rt 3.6.1 reply

Sven Sternberger sven.sternberger at desy.de
Tue Feb 6 07:12:46 EST 2007

Hello!

I'm still surprised. No reaction!!!! No reply on the bug #8114,
nor on my posting.

We still have the problems that lines from replies under some
circumstances won't be displayed in the WEB-UI.

Are there any other installation with the same problem?
Will this be fixed in 3.6.x?
Is this now an official bug or not?

best regards!

sven