[rt-users] RT database update from 2.0.9 to 3.6.1

Thomas Koch thomas.koch at switch.ch
Tue Feb 6 09:59:00 EST 2007

Dear Kevin and list

Using the rt2-to-rt3 update software I experienced some problems with
the mail attachments. All the attachments in the RT 3.6 Database are
unreadable now!

Error message copied from my browser:

The image “http://rt.switch.ch/Ticket/Attachment/52274/20897/nichch.png”
cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

There must be a problem in the export or import of all the tickets.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks in advance.

--
Thomas

--
  ----   SWITCH - The Swiss Education & Research Network   ----
  Thomas Koch; SWITCH; Postfach; CH-8021 Zurich; Switzerland