[rt-users] Asset Tracker

Ryan Fox rfox at findlay.edu
Wed Feb 7 07:18:48 EST 2007

Mike Peachey wrote:
> I have recently been looking into Asset Tracker as an alternative to an
> asset tracker I am half way through developing, but cannot find an
> active representative website, nor a mailing list for it..
>
> Can anyone shed any light on the current status?

It is still an active project.  The main developer, Todd Chapman,
recently switched jobs and is in the process of moving hosting.  He's
busy, and it hasn't been a big priority, so it's been a bit slow.  The
current version is 1.2.3, and I've got a unofficial mirror of it at
http://homepages.findlay.edu/rfox/at-1.2.3.tar.gz if anyone needs it.

I did see an e-mail comes through yesterday from the at-users mailing
list (at-users at lists.chaka.net) yesterday, so perhaps those are up now.

It's a great product, incredibly flexible, and Todd has helped me
personally on several occasions.  Can't ask for anything better for the
price. :)

Ryan