[rt-users] global / RT at a glance error

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Wed Feb 7 19:40:54 EST 2007

fname lname wrote:
> Im getting an error when i go to the "global / RT at a glance error ".
>

> error:  Can't call method "Content" on an undefined value at
> /usr/share/rt3/html/Admin/Global/MyRT.html line 50.
> context:

(Apologies if this has already been answered (possibly by me, even). I'm
on a plane without easy access to archives)

This means you didn't run the database upgrade scripts in 3.6. For
3.6.3, we've gone to some lengths to mostly warn about what's going
wrong a bit better, though we may have missed a spot