[rt-users] custom field search

Roy El-Hames rfh at pipex.net
Thu Feb 8 11:46:36 EST 2007

Hi there;
RT 3.6.1 , apache2 mod_perl2 and mysql 5

I have asked this question before , but did not get a valid response ,
I have a problem searching custom fields values, I can display them in
the search results , but I can't search for them eg a search
'CF.{Customer_Ref}' LIKE '1234' AND Queue = 'Testing' display 0 results
where I know there is atleast 1 ..
I can see and edit cf's so its not permission issue ...

I have removed all customisation (apart of RT_SiteConfig) so its nothing
I did ..
the problem apply to all types of custom fields.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks;
Roy