[rt-users] custom field search

Roy El-Hames rfh at pipex.net
Fri Feb 9 05:54:51 EST 2007

Thanks Torsten , upgrading is not a simple process in here, I have to go
through dev cycle etc .. as there is a risk of something breaking
I searched the mailing list and wiki before sending my mail yesterday
could n't find anything about pacthes or fix for this, You wont happen
to know the thread ??
Roy