[rt-users] Prevent Automatic add client Names in Owner drop down list

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Fri Feb 9 11:43:15 EST 2007

Marie,

	I need to know how you have the Queues (A thru D) set up in terms of
global rights, Group rights to a Queue, and individual user rights. The
RT Essentials book give some guidelines to privileges, but not much info
on all the inter-relations. Basically, you need to make sure that the
only global rights you grant are the type of privileges you want any
privileged or non-privileged user to have and grant the rights involving
"access to tickets", "working on tickets", and "communication on
tickets" on a Queue by Queue basis for specific groups. This may/may not
involve group rights to custom fields, if you use them, and other
relationships. Hope this helps.

Kenn
LBNL