[rt-users] 3.6.3 At a Glance - why 'Take' for users that cannot Own?

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Fri Feb 9 15:01:21 EST 2007

Joe,

	Why not just remove that privilege (own a ticket, take a ticket, etc)
from those users or group of users? If they do not have those rights,
the take should disappear. A lot less work and maintenance. I try not to
modify a system for something when there are already tools available to
accomplish the same goals merely because it complicates future
debugging. just a thought.

Kenn
LBNL