[rt-users] Spam email question

Mathew theillien at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 13 09:44:37 EST 2007

I just went on vacation so as soon as I am able to log into work I'll
get that for you.  It was pointed out that the problem probably is the
shell not handling the single or double quotes.  A previous suggestion
was to use an array of parameters and arguments but I'm not certain how
to do this with the rtx-shredder CLI options.

Mathew