[rt-users] Forum Style Reply Comment Page

Helmuth Ramirez HelmuthRamirez at compupay.com
Tue Feb 13 10:52:47 EST 2007

Hi everyone,

  I'm not sure if this has been brought up before (I searched but
couldn't find anything based on the criteria I used).

On the page where you Update the ticket with a message (comment or
reply).  I find myself hitting the back button to see the contents of
the ticket.  Has the thought of putting the ticket history below the
'This message will be sent to...' portion ever been considered?  Similar
to the way you can reply in internet forums, you can view the last X
posts.

Just wondering... :)

Helmuth Ramirez
Compupay