[rt-users] Custom fields for Queues

Joe Casadonte joe.casadonte at oracle.com
Thu Feb 15 09:08:45 EST 2007

On 2/15/2007 3:06 AM, Jesse Vincent wrote:

> On Feb 14, 2007, at 4:02 PM, Joe Casadonte wrote:
>
>> Would this be easy to hack in?  I haven't touched the schema at all,
>> so I don't know what's involved....
>>

> It's certainly possible with the architecture. What are you looking to
> use it for?

Specifically, I'm looking to set up a queue owner who gets notified of
new tickets, but is not added as a Cc or AdminCc to the ticket itself.
In general, it could be used for holding all sorts of information to be
used by Scrips or reports.  Thanks!

--
Regards,

joe
Joe Casadonte
joe.casadonte at oracle.com

== The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and do not ==
== necessarily represent those of Oracle Corporation.               ==