[rt-users] CLI Question - Add Users to group per Scrip

Joe Casadonte joe.casadonte at oracle.com
Fri Feb 16 08:36:51 EST 2007

On 2/16/2007 2:11 AM, Torsten Brumm wrote:

> my(@users) = GetListOfUsernames();
>
> Do you get with this a list from RT Users Table ?

Well, for me I was reading the names out of an Excel file, creating the
users first, and then adding them to a bunch of different groups.  I
guess what I'm saying is that the implementation of GetListOfUsernames()
is left as an exercise for the reader....   :)

--
Regards,

joe
Joe Casadonte
joe.casadonte at oracle.com

== The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and do not ==
== necessarily represent those of Oracle Corporation.               ==