[rt-users] Custom fields for Queues

Olaf Hamann pooka at t-online.de
Fri Feb 16 09:50:17 EST 2007

This might be a configuration question. (RT 3.6.1)

After creating a custom field you have to assign it to any queue,
otherwise it would not be seen there.

This assignment can be done individually queue by queue.

So I we have some CF created once and get used in all Queues, while
other CFs (e.g.  Selectlist 'CPU' ) are created more than once with
diffent values (one with 16bit-cpus  one with 32bit-cpus)

Then assigned in Queue support-16bit only the 16bit-CF

Does this touch your question? Or did'nt I understand your question.

Regards,
Olaf Hamann