[rt-users] Sending one email when replying and resolving a ticket

Jared Hanks jmhanks1373 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 16 13:47:57 EST 2007

Hello,

I have the template "On Resolve Notify Requestors with template Resolved" enabled to send when a ticket is resolved.  When a ticket it replied to and set to status resolve it sends 2 emails.  I would like it to only send one email.  If a ticket it resolved, send the template Resolved.  If it is replied to and resolved send the correspondence, and add the template Resolved at the bottom of the correspondence.  I'm guessing this is possible to do with custom conditions, but am not sure how to do it.  Anyone have any suggestions, or have done something similar?

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks,
Jared