[rt-users] No recipients found. Not sending.

Stephen Turner sturner at MIT.EDU
Thu Feb 22 16:12:51 EST 2007

At Thursday 2/22/2007 04:00 PM, Ben Ruset wrote:
>I'm using the default scrips that come with RT. I added another for
>testing purposes. There are all from the global config -- I have nothing
>specifically customized for an individual queue.
>

>On Correspond Notify Requestors and Ccs with template Correspondence
>         (no value)

The Notify action will not send mail to the person who generated the
transaction. So when a requestor replies to a ticket, RT will not
send a copy of their reply back to them.

>On Transaction Notify Owner with template Correspondence

This one should work as long as the person making the update is not
the owner. I'm afraid I can't offer any other ideas on that one.

Steve