[rt-users] RT 3.6.3 - WebURL not Expanding for Ticket Display

David Gohara sdg0919 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 1 20:12:34 EST 2007

On 1/1/07, Matthew Keller <kellermg at potsdam.edu> wrote:
> The fix you mentioned was recommended by me, works on the systems I have
> running RT. I don't have any truly clean 3.6.3 installs, they're all
> upgrades, so I can't say if something NEW is broken, but if the fix I
> mentioned is correctly applied, it should work fine based on your
> symptoms.

 This was a 3.6.1 install upgraded to 3.6.3. Applying the fix
described in the post doesn't however solve the problem. Even more
strange, and something I just noticed, is that the ticket number next
to the subject has the correct URL as well. It's just the subject that
isn't getting the correct URL. So every instance is getting expanded
properly except the subject.

  Is there perhaps another place that a similar fix can be applied to
get the subject link to work properly (again, this only affects a
ticket once it's in the "Tickets I Own" grouping)? In the grand scheme
of things it's not a big deal since the ticket number link works, but
if there is a simple fix it would be nice.

  Thanks,

Dave

--
David W. Gohara, Ph.D.