[rt-users] Who can see the tickets?

Jason A. Diegmueller doogles at doogles.com
Wed Jan 3 16:44:21 EST 2007

Diego--

If you granted CreateTicket and ShowTicket rights to Everyone or
Unprivileged, yes, that would be expected behavior.

It sounds like what you possibly want is:
* Everyone: CreateTicket
* Requestor (ie, themselves, if they created the Ticket): ShowTicket

Just because User A created the ticket, doesn't mean that User B is
suddenly not Everyone or Unprivileged.  You need to be more specific, in
this case, and key in on the Requestor in order to determine if User B is
allowed to see User A's ticket or not.

Hope this helps,
-jd

What it sounds like you want is to grant ShowTicket rights to