[rt-users] Default Global AutoReply Template

Toby Darling darling at ccdc.cam.ac.uk
Thu Jan 4 03:21:03 EST 2007

Hi Kevin

> So I am hoping someone can either send me theirs, or point me in the
> right direction to find the default AutoReply Template so I can start
> over and figure out my mistake.

I don't have the default anymore but something like:

---- 8< cut ----
Subject: AutoReply: {$Ticket->Subject}

Your email request has been automatically assigned ticket number
[{$rtname} #{$Ticket->id()}]. Please include the string:
          [{$rtname} #{$Ticket->id}]
in the subject line of all future correspondence about this issue.

# blah blah blah
{$Transaction->Content()}

'Subject' on the first line, and 2 blank lines after, are important.

Cheers
Toby