[rt-users] Adding Requestors/CC

Roy El-Hames rfh at pipex.net
Thu Jan 4 07:12:44 EST 2007

Adam;
Anyone that emails RT and as a result a ticket is created then by
default the sender's email address will be added as the requester and
any  should receive future updates ..
If the problem you are having is that a ticket is not created , then you
need to check from Global/Group Rights that the Everyone group have
right to Create Ticket and Reply to Ticket.

Regards;
Roy