[rt-users] Crystal Reports

Roy El-Hames rfh at pipex.net
Fri Jan 5 06:02:03 EST 2007

Well kind of No, as Todd suggested the relationship within the RT tables
are n't straight forward to do joins/Sql queries easily you'll need some
sort of Perl api at the top, I know little about CR , can it talk to/via
Perl  ??..
Another approach (One I have been pondering) is to create new tables
within RT to collect Stats type data , the tables get populated via
croned perl scripts, then get the reporting tool (CR or any other to
query these Stats table).

Regards;
Roy