[rt-users] Search Funtionality

Kyle Sharp ksharp at thesunvalleygroup.com
Fri Jan 5 13:15:34 EST 2007

I am fairly new in the RT arena, but I am having some difficulties.  I have
created some sample tickets to do some testing.  Everything seems to work
well except the search functionality.  I try to search from something within
the ticket (ie the body of the ticket) and I get zero returned results.
However, I am able to search for something within the ticket subject and get
a returned result.  Is RT able to search through the ticket body to return
results?  Or do I have to modify it is some what to where the results will
return when I search for something within the ticket body.

I have researched this problem in the wiki and through google, without any
luck.  Hopefully someone will be able to shed some light on this subject.

Thanks,

Kyle