[rt-users] yet another repeated login problem

Josh England jjengla at sandia.gov
Mon Jan 8 14:45:53 EST 2007

Jesse Vincent wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 08, 2007 at 12:26:32PM -0700, Josh England wrote:
>
>> I keep getting prompted for a password after clicking on any link in
>> RT.  It accepts the password, goes to the page, then asks again on the
>> next click.  I've tried the following from an earlier similar post:
>>

> That suggests a cookies problem. What's going on with cookies?

Standard firefox config with cookies enabled.  I'm setting this up on my
own desktop and connecting to localhost on apache, but I've got:

Set($rtname, 'sandia.gov');
Set($Organization , "sandia.gov");
Set($Timezone , 'US/Mountain');

in my RT_SiteConfig.
The cookie name is 'RT_SID_sandia.gov.80'.  Could it be a problem that
the cookie name (sandia.gov) conflicts with localhost?

-JE