[rt-users] Notify Requestor on Requestor change

Helmuth Ramirez HelmuthRamirez at compupay.com
Wed Jan 10 18:49:01 EST 2007

Hi all,
  I finally got around to trying this out and was unfortunately
unsuccessful.  Of course there is a VERY high likelihood I did something
wrong.  What I would like to accomplish is notify the new Requestor when
we change Requestors manually on a ticket (that way they know they have
a ticket open).

Based on Roy's e-mail below here is exactly what I did:

Go to New Scrip screen
Condition:   -
Action:      User Defined
Template:    Global template: Autoreply
Stage:       TransactionCreate

Custom Condition: blank

Custom action preparation code:
$self->TicketObj->AddWatcher(Type=>'Requestor', Email =>
$CustomerEmailAddress);

Custom action cleanup code: blank

Thanks everyone!