[rt-users] Transaction not being recorded

Helmuth Ramirez HelmuthRamirez at compupay.com
Thu Jan 11 09:04:39 EST 2007

Thanks Roy for your help on this again.  I did as you instructed, I am not getting anything in the log.  I am attaching a screenshot of my scrip, just so its clear what it is I'm doing.

And believe me, it was not a silly question...Linux/RT/Perl is a new world to me...there are no "obvious" questions in my book :-)