[rt-users] Transaction not being recorded

Mathew theillien at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 11 09:05:37 EST 2007

Hmmm...You know, I'm not even sure (some Sys Admin I am, eh?   :)   ).
Looking at my.cnf last night though I noticed that all of the Innodb
related directives were commented out so I could only guess ISAM.  If
this is an issue with the DB being under stress while a ticket is
created it may be due to stepping up the backups on it.  I went from a
daily sql dump backup to an hourly.  I'll roll that back and see if it
affects anything.

My setup btw is FC5, MySQL5, RT 3.6.1 but I've never had this problem
before.