[rt-users] Notify Requestor on Requestor change

Roy El-Hames rfh at pipex.net
Thu Jan 11 09:18:30 EST 2007

Please do n't set an email notifier when mailing to the list .. we may
suspect you as a spammer :¬)
As Drew mentioned (and I think I mentioned it in my first  mail) you
need a condition which is on Create, because I guess  what you want is:
When a ticket is created => add new/change requester
Also where are you getting your requester's email address from, you need
to define and give value to $CustomerEmailAddressRegards;

Regards;
Roy