[rt-users] db schema

Roy El-Hames rfh at pipex.net
Thu Jan 11 09:57:01 EST 2007

Hi;
I think my request was mis-understood , what I am actually looking for
is some document with a diagram/or + text of the db schema within RT-3.6.1
Writtng one of those for an illiterate like me takes a long time and I
was wondering if any one have documented it , that all.

Thanks for your responses.
Roy