[rt-users] Best practices - reporting

Michael.J.West at wellsfargo.com Michael.J.West at wellsfargo.com
Fri Jan 12 18:41:56 EST 2007

I'm just curious what tools folks use to generate reports from RT.  For
example, I just want to put together a simple dashboard that a chart of
number of tickets opened month-over-month, top ten "departments" (custom
field) with the most number of tickets, and perhaps some graphing
capabilities.  I'm sure I could write a set of custom queries within RT
to answer each question and then export that to Excel, but pulling it
together into a dashboard would still be a manual effort.

Any recommended reporting tools that integrate nicely with RT?

Thanks,
Michael
wellsfargo.com