[rt-users] Link problem in "ticket's I own" after hostname changed

jmoseley at pgtv.com jmoseley at pgtv.com
Mon Jan 15 17:02:46 EST 2007

Have you manually checked the database to see if the tables were updated
with updates contained in the script?

Also, check the httpd configs.

Actually, I think the problem is that after you made the change on the test
server, you didn't clear out the mason cache.

Perform:

rm -fr <rt dir>/var/mason_data/obj

and then restart your httpd daemon (probably Apache).

See if that clears up your problem.

James Moseley

             "Ing. Tomas
             Valenta"
             <tomas.valenta at tr                                          To
             ustica.cz>                jmoseley at pgtv.com
                                                                        cc
             01/15/2007 03:33
             PM                                                    Subject
                                       Re: [rt-users] Link problem in

On Mon, 15 Jan 2007 22:22:25 +0100, <jmoseley at pgtv.com> wrote:

> Have you updated the database schema?  What is the value of the $rtname
in
> the old and new RT_Siteconfig files?

Hello,

according to docs, I used this after importing the old database:
---
for x in /etc/request-tracker3.6/upgrade/*; do \
   for y in schema acl insert; do \
     /usr/sbin/rt-setup-database-3.6 --action $y --datadir $x \
     --dba rtuser --dba-password wibble; \
   done;\
done;
---
I tried to run this again now, and no change.

Value of $rtname is the same as the DNS hostname for my computer -
helpdesk.
It was on old instalation as well as now on new. WebPath and WebBaseURL is
the same as before. Both instances are running on debian on virtual Xen
host.
I'm quite confused.

ICQ: 18270020
Jabber: borland at jabber.com