[rt-users] Link problem in "ticket's I own" after hostname changed

jmoseley at pgtv.com jmoseley at pgtv.com
Mon Jan 15 19:25:01 EST 2007

You are welcome.  Whenever upgrading or making changes to the config, you
need to clear out the mason cache and restart the web service.  This
process is documented in the README and other docs.

James Moseley

             "Ing. Tomas
             Valenta"
             <tomas.valenta at tr                                          To
             ustica.cz>                rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com
             rt-users-bounces@
             lists.bestpractic                                     Subject
             al.com                    Re: [rt-users] Link problem in
                                       "ticket's I own" after hostname
                                       changed
             01/15/2007 05:06
             PM

Thanks to James Moseley and some further research I solve the problem.
The DB upgrade process created some predefined searches accoding to
/etc/request-tracker3.6/upgrade/3.5.1/content recipy. This was done
when I update the DB with the old hostname.

To repair my problem I deleted "Search - My Ticket", "Search -
Unowned Tickets" and "HomepageSetting" and run the 3.5.1 upgrade
recipy again.

Now everythink is OK.

--
Ing. Tomáš Valenta