[rt-users] Re: Re: PGP signed attachments being 'broken'

Dave Ewart davee at ceu.ox.ac.uk
Thu Jan 18 05:39:40 EST 2007

On Wednesday, 17.01.2007 at 14:11 -0500, Jesse Vincent wrote:

> > > - The outgoing mail, which was originally signed in the MUA,
> > > includes the signature as an attachment (signature.asc), but the
> > > Content headers (or MIME information) is modified (as compared to
> > > the original message) meaning that the email arriving at its
> > > destination is no longer a valid PGP/MIME message.
> > >
> > > Anyone have any hints or ideas about how to handle this?
>
> For RT 3.8, we're currently working on full GPG integration, which
> should handle all of this natively.

Ah, excellent: I'd be happy to help test this, of course.

Dave.
--
Dave Ewart
davee at ceu.ox.ac.uk
Computing Manager, Cancer Epidemiology Unit
Cancer Research UK / Oxford University
PGP: CC70 1883 BD92 E665 B840 118B 6E94 2CFD 694D E370
Get key from http://www.ceu.ox.ac.uk/~davee/davee-ceu-ox-ac-uk.asc
N 51.7518, W 1.2016