[rt-users] RT Essentials -- how relevant to 3.6.3?

Steve Holmes sholmes42 at mac.com
Thu Jan 18 14:27:09 EST 2007

Right you are. I should have checked before posting. There must have been
something else that I was thinking of besides CF.

I have the First Edition (is there another???).

Thanks,
Steve.

--
I believe I found the missing link between animal and civilized man. It is
us. -Konrad Lorenz, ethologist, Nobel laureate (1903-1989)

We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by
the majority who participate. -Thomas Jefferson, third US president,
architect and author (1743-1826)