[rt-users] Dev & Prod RT

Vivek Khera vivek at khera.org
Thu Jan 18 15:19:42 EST 2007

On Jan 18, 2007, at 2:44 PM, Ryan Hardester wrote:

> Basically I'm making sure that what isn't in the DB is contained in
> the /path/to/rt3 folder. I'm pretty sure, just wanted to make sure
> before i commit to this setup :)

what exactly are you attempting to do?  prototype some changes then
move them into production?

RT writes nothing to that directory.  Only stuff you put or modify
there will be there.  RT writes everything to the DB.  The only non-
stock file that I have in that directory is the RT_SiteConfig.pm file.