[rt-users] Notifying owner of new content

Chance Ervin cervin at intelenet.net
Fri Jan 19 16:48:28 EST 2007

I have a situation where I have more than one person logging into the RT
system as the same user. This is so this group of users can see what
tickets are assigned to them.

The issue appears to be that when the owner of that ticket updates the
ticket, the content does not get sent back to the owner of the ticket.
This means other users in that group do not see the update.

Is there a way to force RT to email the owner of the ticket on each
content update? Even if it is the owner himself who updates the ticket?

I have tried adding scrips for this, but it does not appear to update
the owner making the update in any case.

Thank you.

Chance Ervin

Level II Support & IT Manager

Intelenet Communications

----This message and any files or text attached to it are intended only
for the recipients named above, and contain information that may be
confidential or privileged. If you are not an intended recipient, you
must not read, copy, use or disclose this communication. Please also
notify the sender by replying to this message, and then delete all
copies of it from your system. Thank you.