[rt-users] vanished lines in rt 3.6.1 reply

Sven Sternberger sven.sternberger at desy.de
Mon Jan 22 05:08:52 EST 2007

Hello!

I'm surprised that i got no further reaction on my bug report (#8114),
I think that the issue I reported is major bug because in our
environment these vanished lines (even if they are in db) means data
loss.

Is this something only our installation suffers? I also
wrote a bug report. But the open bug pages seems to be out of service:
http://rt3.fsck.com//NoAuth/Buglist.html
or are there really no bugs ;-)

regards!

sven