[rt-users] RT 3.4.5 CustomField SortOrder

Joop van de Wege JoopvandeWege at mococo.nl
Mon Jan 22 10:54:21 EST 2007

Cafiero Mauro, IT wrote:
> Hello,
>  I have a problem in visualization order of ticket custom fields:
>
> I am able to sort custom fields in the queue configuration page and the
> content of objectcustomfields table is correct according to sort order
> defined.
>
> In ticket display page otherwise, the custom fields order is wrong.
>
> I have RT version 3.4.5 on suse linux 10, perl 5.8.8, Oracle9i
> Enterprise Edition Release 9.2.0.7.0, DBIx::SearchBuilder v1.45.
I have a patch that we use on Oracle10g which seems to solve this
problem. I have also mailed this to this mailinglist or the devellist.
Problem is that SearchBuilder constructs a query with a Group By
expression which is not needed. Change was introduced for Postgress but
also incorperated into the Oracle part.

Joop