[rt-users] Saved Search AdminCC is me?

John Arends jarends at uiuc.edu
Mon Jan 22 11:12:45 EST 2007

Each user can go in and create a saved search where they are the
AdminCC, but what I'd prefer to do is create a saved search where the
AdminCC is the email address of the logged on user.

Any idea how to do that?

--
Or, for an alternate problem, here is the problem I am trying to solve:

We have many queues. Often a ticket needs to have more than one owner as
multiple people are responsible for the ticket and its a matter of who
gets to it first.

For a ticket to show up under "10 highest priority tickets I own" you
have to be the owner. This means only one person can really "own" the
ticket at any point.

People do not want to have to go into various queues and look at all the
tickets. They want to have one view of everything they are responsible for.

So I want to treat the AdminCC field sort of like an owner field, and
put all the "owners" as AdminCC. Whoever is working on the ticket at the
moment can then take real ownership of the ticket.

So this is why I want a saved search where AdminCC = Email address of
logged in user.