[rt-users] No RTFM links within RT

Fran Fabrizio fran at cis.uab.edu
Tue Jan 23 02:54:16 EST 2007

I just upgraded to RT 3.6.3 and then I downloaded RTFM 2.2.0RC4 and
installed it - RTFM had never been installed before.  It installed
perfectly, no errors.  Stopped and started the web server.  Opened RT.
No RTFM links anywhere.  Not in left navbar, not on tickets, nothing.  I
do see that the database tables were created and
/opt/rt3/share/html/RTFM/ exists, but otherwise, no sign of RTFM.

Any idea what went wrong and how to make it right?

Thanks,
Fran

--
Fran Fabrizio