[rt-users] The RT server which handled your email did not behave as expected

Nadeem Shahbaz thrall.mail.list at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 08:43:00 EST 2007

Hi,

I am facing problem in getting RT to work properly. I tried with RT
3.6.3 and 3.4.5. Whenever I tried to update/create a ticket by sending
email, I see those mails deffer in mail queue with reason:

The RT server which handled your email did not behave as expected. It
said:  Can't use an undefined value as an ARRAY reference at
<prefix>/lib/RT/EmailParser.pm line 624

RT web and db are running at separate host and RT web is a xen VM
running fc6. Kindly help to sort this problem.

Thanks,