[rt-users] Large attachments - how to warn user before dropped

Karen Nyenhuis karen at digicomp.com
Wed Jan 24 20:18:56 EST 2007

I would like to warn the user before dropping a large attachment and
give them the opportunity to make a different selection.
I saw this in an earlier email (dated 2006-02-24 from Eric Shultz
"TruncateLongAttachments .."), where he had modified the RT code to do
just that.  I've been attempting to do the same thing in Update.html,
but failing.  I can't seem to determine the filesize with the
information at hand.  Can anyone point me in the right direction?  Or is
Update.html not the place to be making these changes?

We're using RT3.4.4

Karen Nyenhuis