[rt-users] Trying to develop a query

Philip J. Hollenback hollenba at schrodinger.com
Fri Jan 26 09:34:08 EST 2007

My department is implementing a policy that every open RT ticket must be
updated at least once a week by the ticket owner.  Thus I want to write
a query so that a ticket owner can see a list of all tickets that they
haven't updated in the previous week.

I tried doing this:

LastUpdated < '1 week ago'
AND Owner = '1000'
AND Queue = 'Projects'
AND Status != 'resolved'
AND Status != 'rejected'
AND Status != 'stalled'

But the problem is that if someone else (say the requestor) updates a
ticket during the week then that will modify LastUpdated.  The ticket
won't be included in this list even though the owner hasn't updated it
yet.

So is there a way to narrow this query to only tickets not updated by
their owner in the last week?  Ideally I guess there would be a variable
LastUpdatedByOwner instead of just LastUpdated.

Thanks,
P.

--
Phil Hollenback