[rt-users] Re: Problems with RTFM, e.g. search on custom fields

Giulio Prinzi - Araknos Srl g.prinzi at araknos.it
Fri Jan 26 09:58:29 EST 2007

Hi to all,
we have the same problem trying to search the Content of an article custom field.

We have several Custom Fields of type "Fill in one text area" associated to our classes.

When we try to search in a selected Class by matching a word in the custom field content as result we have a list of all articles of that class.

Searches by Class, Name and Summary seems to work correctly.

We run RT 3.6.0 and RTFM 2.2.0 RC2 on an ubuntu server 5.10.

Any help will be apreciated.

Giulio.