[rt-users] Rtx Statistics 1.08 under RT 3.6 and SuSE Linux 10.0

Roger Mastrude isd602 at co.santa-cruz.ca.us
Fri Jan 26 18:31:19 EST 2007

Since upgrading from RT 3.5 to 3.6.3 I've been having problems with some
of the Statistics reports.

The major problem is that two of the reports don't appear when invoked.
The chart box is blank. The reports are "Tickets by status per day",
"Time to Resolve tickets by Queue".

A minor problem is that I'm getting an error:

error:

Undefined subroutine &POSIX::strftime called at
/opt/rt3/local/lib/RTx/Statistics.pm line 94.

context:

90:

=cut

91:

sub FormatDate {

92:

my $fmt = shift;

93:

my $self = shift;

94:

return POSIX::strftime($fmt, localtime($self->Unix));

95:

}

96:

97:

98:

=head2 RTDateSetToLocalMidnight

code stack:

/opt/rt3/local/lib/RTx/Statistics.pm:94
/opt/rt3/share/html/RTx/Statistics/CallsQueueDay/index.html:267
/opt/rt3/share/html/autohandler:292

I thought this just meant that the code assumed that Perl Posix was
available and RT no longer loaded it. I inserted a

use POSIX;

statement and the error disappeared.